Zoning, Planning and Land Use
Municipalities require specialized legal expertise to implement and comply with unique mandates associated with zoning, planning and land use. Our attorneys have served as city attorney and as special counsel to many Texas cities, and have a deep and varied experience in this legal arena. We serve as consultants and advisors on land use issues state-wide.
McKamie Krueger attorneys provide representation and advice in a many areas, including:
- Subdivision Regulation and Platting
- Zoning, conditional use permits, building permits and architectural and site approvals
- Fees, dedications and exactions
- Development agreements
- Due diligence analysis
- Eminent domain and inverse condemnation
- Complex, mixed-use projects
- Green development, including LEED certification
- State and local tax controversy
- Variances and special exceptions
- Administrative and judicial appeals
We directly serve city councils, planning and zoning commissions, boards of adjustment, city staff and other departments as advisors, consultants and as defense litigators.
Latest News & Notes
Partner Mick McKamie has again been named a SuperLawyer for 2017 in State, Local and Municipal Law. https://profiles.superlawyers.com/texas/san-antonio/lawyer/william-m-mckamie/927102b6-7726-446f-bd8c-ee78eebf89f5.html This is Mick’s 4th consecutive year to be recognized as a Texas SuperLawyer. CONGRATS!!!!
McKamie Krueger LLP
941 Proton Road
San Antonio, Texas 78258
Toll Free: 877.665.6449